Sunday 4 May 2008

Mail Shot





The design for communication challenge was to produce a mail shot for the given profession, Esate Agent. I chose to oppose the estate agent profession because after researching I found that estate agents were not only the least trusted of all professionals but whom also top the list for the most overpaid professions. The task was to design an envelope as well as the business card and graphic device which the envelope holds. I decided to use a little monopoly house as an element to communicate my idea that estate agents treat selling houses as a game, emphasising that home owners should take back control by selling their homes privately.
After having made the set for my mail shot, I realised that the printing and photography quality reduced the success of the finished piece, so I took some photographs with a high quality digital camera to investigate the possible clarity of the image, which would have been more successful.

No comments: